Good job on the pitch. I really like the hook. These are all things that go through student’s minds. I also like that you explained what makes you different or stand out compared to the competitors. I did find it kind of hard to hear at some points. I had my laptop on full volume and the video sound was very in and out. But other than that, it was an overall job well done.
The audio on the video kind of tunes in and out, with some parts being a lot louder than others. However, your delivery of the pitch itself was great. Doing laundry is a chore that many college students simply don't have the time for or forget, and I know that I personally would find a lot of value in hiring your laundry service. What I like most about this idea is that there is a low barrier of entry, and it is an idea that you can start implementing now if you wanted to
Good job on the pitch. I really like the hook. These are all things that go through student’s minds. I also like that you explained what makes you different or stand out compared to the competitors. I did find it kind of hard to hear at some points. I had my laptop on full volume and the video sound was very in and out. But other than that, it was an overall job well done.
ReplyDeleteHey Brian -
ReplyDeleteThe audio on the video kind of tunes in and out, with some parts being a lot louder than others. However, your delivery of the pitch itself was great. Doing laundry is a chore that many college students simply don't have the time for or forget, and I know that I personally would find a lot of value in hiring your laundry service. What I like most about this idea is that there is a low barrier of entry, and it is an idea that you can start implementing now if you wanted to