Friday, October 13, 2017

Assignment 14A- Halfway Reflection

Image result for motivational quote with tenacity
  1. Tenaciousness is a competency: One of the key behaviors that has helped me through this class is productivity. This class has helped me develop my entrepreneurship skills and has helped me think of ideas in and out of the class. Having to keep up with a class with this style keeps me constantly thinking and forces me to be more productive throughout my day.
  2. Tenaciousness is also about attitude: Moments where I feel blocked or stuck is when I feel like giving up. Sitting there not being able to think of things is very frustrating, but my desire to develop myself both as an adult and a entrepreneur pushes me though. I understand that I am not always going to be as quick and efficient as I want, but I am going to have to push myself to get to where I want to go. I feel like I really have developed a tenacious attitude within the past few months and that is due to my grueling schedule. Constantly doing different things throughout my day forces me to try new things and develop new behaviors without realizing in the moment. 
  3. Three Tips: 
    • Learn to appreciate the tough times; to the times when you find yourself wanting to give up are the most important times. This is when you are going to find out things you didnt know about yourself and your potential. 
    • Become extremely organized; being organized will help you be efficient throughout your days. Having your day planned out beforehand and establishing a schedule to get everything done will really help you become much more productive. 
    • Perfect. Time Management; knowing how to make full use of your time will help you find the results that you desire. 

2 comments:

  1. Brian, assignment fourteen was one of my favorite assignments in the class so far! Reflecting on your work is always a great growing experience. Considering your own attitude toward certain things in your life is eye opening. I feel that it does allow us to grow and leave tips behind for others. I definitely agree with your tip to become organized!
    -L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian -
    This assignment was definitely very retrospective and made us take a look back at all we've learned so far this semester. Two out of three of your tips were similar to mine. I didn't include a tip like your first, however I think it's very good. Sometimes you have to appreciate the hard times because that's when you find your perseverance and see just how much you can handle well. That way the easy times are perceived as easier.

    ReplyDelete