After looking through all of my posts its really interesting to see myself and my ideas develop over time. I noticed that a lot of my early posts are very dry and don't have much detail, but over time i was able to go more in depth when explaining all of my ideas. Also, it was cool to see my idea itself develop over time as well. My early posts explain my ideas with little too it, but as the class went along I was able to think of more ideas to expand the company. I liked how the class tested my ability to time manage, this is something that I will definitely take with me past this class. That being said, it was the times i forgot about assignments and had to rush to get them done that taught me the most. Thats what i thought was cool about this class, you develop the ability to learn from your mistakes and failures and make yourself better because of them.
I definitely see myself as having an entrepreneur mindset after taking this class. I thought of myself as possessing the potential before the class, but after taking it I can for sure see myself as evolving. If i could recommend something to a future student I would defiantly tell them to perfect their time management. I would recommend getting a planner and writing out all of the assignments due on certain days. Its really easy to forget about certain assignments when you have to log onto Canvas to see them, having them written down in something you will check regularly can help tremendously. I would also tell them to pay attention to the times they find themselves struggling. Learning from the tough times can help you develop a better mindset over time.
Brian,
ReplyDeleteMissing assignments was also a learning experience for me too. I hated the feeling of rushing to get blog posts done - especially the long ones that took a lot of thought. I enjoyed reading through your blog posts this semester, and I hope it has helped you form the entrepreneurial mindset. I agree with your suggestion for incoming students. Time management is definitely needed to succeed in the class.