The feedback that i received played a lot into how i went about this pitch. I tried to be more persuasive almost and try and make the viewer feel like they really needed the service.
Brian, I think the wording of your pitch was very persuasive and natural. I could relate to the situation, and it brought me back to those first laundry experiences as a freshman in the dorms. Your service is interesting and unique being that you can customize the laundry service needed. I'm glad we don't have anymore elevator pitches, but I do think the experience was important for any future business ventures we may have.
Your flow was great. I really like how you were able to get from one point to another. I agree that it did sound more persuasive. It is very relatable to any college student. I am still a really big fan of this business idea that you have. I think that it would be very successful on any college campus. In doing this last elevator pitch I did feel more confident.
I thought your 3rd elevator pitch was really good. I can definitely notice the improvement from your 1st pitch. The flow of the pitch is nice, and i think this is due to the fact that you’re able to memorize it well now. I think these pitch assignments are useful because it teaches us the importance of salesmanship in entrepreneurship
I think your elevator pitch has definitely improved from your first one. The service is unique and can thrive in college. As a college student, that is big asset to have when you are trying to target other college students. It was persuasive and intriguing, especially as part of your target audience.
Brian,
ReplyDeleteI think the wording of your pitch was very persuasive and natural. I could relate to the situation, and it brought me back to those first laundry experiences as a freshman in the dorms. Your service is interesting and unique being that you can customize the laundry service needed. I'm glad we don't have anymore elevator pitches, but I do think the experience was important for any future business ventures we may have.
Your flow was great. I really like how you were able to get from one point to another. I agree that it did sound more persuasive. It is very relatable to any college student. I am still a really big fan of this business idea that you have. I think that it would be very successful on any college campus. In doing this last elevator pitch I did feel more confident.
ReplyDeleteHey Brian,
ReplyDeleteI thought your 3rd elevator pitch was really good. I can definitely notice the improvement from your 1st pitch. The flow of the pitch is nice, and i think this is due to the fact that you’re able to memorize it well now. I think these pitch assignments are useful because it teaches us the importance of salesmanship in entrepreneurship
Brian,
ReplyDeleteI think your elevator pitch has definitely improved from your first one. The service is unique and can thrive in college. As a college student, that is big asset to have when you are trying to target other college students. It was persuasive and intriguing, especially as part of your target audience.